Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Weekly stitching update

Time for an update, I think. Last week I stitched on Titania and this is how she looks now. Getting close but not quite there yet.



Yesterday I stitched on Winter's Eve, as I usually do on Mondays. I think next week I'm going to get to start part 5. I'll have to do the beading at some point though and there are a lot of beads in this one!



Apologies for the bad pictures, the lighting was far from ideal when I took these but I just didn't want to wait until tomorrow.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Christine S said...

Oh wow, Titania looks fantastic!! You're making great progress on Winter's Eve, too!

7:05 AM  
Blogger Nicki said...

They both look lovely! I've only just managed to get round to posting my SAL photo and the lighting is even worse than on your photos! :)

12:47 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Beautiful progress on both pieces! Titania is really coming along!

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home