Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Here's what I did

I'll start with an action shot :) Me in our kitchen cutting pine twigs.



Here are the results. I made pine twig balls and hung them on our balcony. I poked the twigs into the green thing you see hanging in the first picture (it's a thing you use to make floral arrangements with, in Finnish we call it "oasis brick"). The thing you see hanging on the wall (below) was inspired by this post.



I had extra twigs left over, so I covered a small table we have on our balcony with them and put pots of moss on it. This was inspired by someone's blog, but I can't remember whose. If you know, let me know too so I can give credit to the right place.



I also tied up a bunch of the reeds and other twigs, some with tiny cones, to make up an autumnal bouquet. I'm so happy to have gotten our balcony decorated for the autumn and winter with no money at all!



The final thing I did, was to put the pine cones into a jar.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home