Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Things



Here's a picture of my progress on Monday's SAL with Nicki. Nicki is working on Mystery VIII at the moment and once I'm done with part 5 we'll do part 6 together and then continue our SAL with us both working on Mystery VIII. So I thought I'd show you what mine looks like at the moment:



****

Last week while on a walk, I collected some pretty leaves from the ground. I put them between the pages of a heavy book to dry them out. On Monday I took them out and made them into a small garland and hung it on our living room door.



Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this is my first time visiting your blog.

I like your leaf garland a lot! Great idea. Your tiny flowers are really cute, and your WIPs are beautiful!

11:19 PM  
Blogger Nicki said...

I have quite a bit of stitching to do to catch up with you on Mystery VIII! Yours looks lovely :)

I love the leaf garland too :)

12:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home