Saturday, November 24, 2007

A finish and a WIP



I finally got this autumn needleroll done last Friday. I still need to sew it up into a needleroll, though. The pattern is by San-Man Originals, a freebie I found years ago, so I don't know if it's still available or not. I used the Six Strand Sweets threads it called for. But I did skip some of the backstitching.

There's a SAL going on at the Chatelaine BB and I'm participating by stitching on my long neglected Taj Mahal Mandala. This is truly one of my favourite designs by Martina. I often find my self just staring at it instead of stitching :)



I'm currently working on parts 4,5 and 6 simultaneously. Here's the area I'm working on now.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Christine S said...

Congrats on a very cute finish, Lina!! I love the scarf you made, too.

Have fun working on Taj Mahal!

5:29 PM  
Blogger cathymk said...

Taj is looking gorgeous Lina, I can see why you would keep stopping to look rather than stitch.

And that is such a cute San man finish - congratulations!

12:00 AM  
Blogger CJ in OK ;-) said...

I can see why you end up just looking at it. There is so much going on in this piece it's great. The little San Man design worked up great too. Congrats on that finish.

10:44 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Your finish is too cute! Congrats. Your Taj is simply gorgeous-I really like this one.

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home