Tuesday, November 13, 2007

WInter's Eve progress

Sorry, I seem to have disappeared! First there was the unfortunate incident at the school in Jokela. It didn't touch me personally, but I did spend a couple of evenings just watching the news and reading about it online and talking about it. Then my mother came for a visit. And this weekend I was on a cruise to Stockholm with my friends. We had such a great time! We don't see each other that often since we live in different cities, so it was great to get to spend some time together.

Here's where I got to on Winter's Eve on Monday last week:



And here's where I am now:



I've also started doing the beading and worked on part 1 on both Mondays.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Nice progress!

12:25 AM  
Blogger Nicki said...

It looks great :) I must post my photo!

I'm so sorry about the shooting. It's not the sort of thing you expect in Europe :(

1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hei hei,

kävin täällä vierailulla nyt ensi kertaa. Tulen kyllä uudelleen :)

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home