Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Almost a happy dance



I finished the stitching on Winter's Eve on Monday! I've still got some of the beading to do, though, so my happy dance isn't as grand as it could be :) Above you see a close-up of part 6 and below is what the bellpull in it's entirety. I think the white berries are my favourite bit!





I really enjoyed stitching on Taj as well during the past few weeks, but I didn't get that much done. This week I'm going to do some ornies and then finish Titania. I hope to do so before the end of the year, but if it doesn't happen, it's no big deal. On Mondays I'll be stitching on Evening in the Park (Mystery VIII) from now on.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Christine S said...

Wow, Lina, your bellpull is beautiful!! I can't wait to see it with the beads. Great progress on Taj Mahal, too!

2:03 AM  
Blogger Selina said...

Your bell pull is coming along great. Can't wait to see it with the beads :)

Lovely Taj too :)

8:25 AM  
Blogger cathymk said...

Your Winter's eve looks gorgeous!! It will be just stunning with the beads. Taj is looking lovely too!

10:45 AM  
Blogger CJ in OK ;-) said...

Winter's Eve came out lovely and the beads will just enhance that. Congrats and Happy Stitching

7:01 PM  
Blogger Lennu said...

Kaunis on Winter's Eve! Upeita kuvioita.

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home