Wednesday, January 02, 2008

The New Year




"I couldn't think of a better way to start the new year than with flowers," said a friend as she handed me this beautiful bouquet. I agree. And am lucky to have a very special start to the new year with lots of flowers in my home at the moment.



In addition to the bouquet and the poinsettias (white and red ones) which are still looking beautiful, this hyacint opened up on the last day of 2007 (and another one is just about to).
One of my orchids has started to bloom as well and it makes me very happy.



I'll be posting about my knitting and stitching plans for 2008 soon and I'm also soon going to show you some ornaments I've finished.

Happy New Year everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

The flowers are beautiful! Thank you for the lovely Christmas card! It was great to receive it. Thanks for thinking of me. Happy New Year to you and your family.

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home