Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Blogs that make my day

Christine named my blog as a blog that makes her day. Thank you, Christine! :) Now it's my turn to name 10 blogs that make my day. I naturally like all the blogs I read, but here are ten of them. I can't remember who's already been nominated, but does it matter? :)
I read all sorts of blogs, but these are all craft blogs.


Mtrl Girl's Material World
Plush
Poshyarns
Lennun tekeleet
Sharon's Cross Stitch Obsession
Cozy Egg
The Needle's Promise
Contemplating my needle and thread
They came from the LNS
Yarnstorm

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Susimac said...

Thankyou for giving me an award its much appreciated.
Hugs Su

6:34 PM  
Blogger Christine S said...

Awww, thanks Lina!

9:49 PM  
Blogger cathymk said...

Thank you Lina, it made my morning reading this lovely post. hugs!

12:03 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

Aren't you sweet! Thank you so much :-).

2:31 AM  
Blogger Lennu said...

Oi kiitos! Huomasin vasta tänään, täällä on sairasteltu ja kylläpä piristi tällaista tautista päivää kovasti :)

9:28 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Lina, thanks so much for the compliment! I enjoy your blog too!

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home