Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Woohooo!!



Finally, finally, finally! Titania is done. Ready. As in no more stitching or beading!! And she's pretty! And I'm way too excited to take a decent photo or wait for daylight. I want to show her off now :)

I started her ages ago. I've lost my notes on exactly when, but it says in my stash list that I got the chart in 2003... I know I didn't start immediately, though.

And below she's with Adia. I plan to frame them and hang them as a pair on our bedroom wall. I hope it happens soon :) Adia was, I think, my first "big" finish and she's been waiting patiently for Titania for 5 or 6 years (best not to think about it!).



Christine tagged me for a meme. I'll do that tomorrow!

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Fabulous finish Lina! congrats!

6:21 AM  
Blogger Andi said...

Very pretty. I would love to see a picture of them when they are framed.

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Lovely finish! Please show a picture of the two of them once they are framed.

10:06 AM  
Blogger Katrina said...

They are both gorgeous! Congrats on the finish.

2:30 PM  
Blogger Susimac said...

Oh WOW Gorgeous!

6:35 PM  
Blogger Christine S said...

Congratulations Lina!!! She's beautiful!! I remember how thrilled I was to finish my Titania a few years ago.

9:47 PM  
Blogger Sari (saristitching) said...

Ihania! Mirabilian keijut ovat kyllä upeita. Onnea valmiiksi saattamisesta
:)

7:54 PM  
Blogger Lennu said...

Tosi hienoja molemmat, onneksi olkoon! Hurja homma on ollut noiden tekemisessä.

9:25 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

So lovely!! Please post a photo when they are framed.

3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home