Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Goodbye

Bon Voyage!, Waving Goodbye at the Dockside


I've decided to stop blogging for now. It feels I have nothing to write about lately and I just end up feeling bad and worrying about not writing. I'm still stitching and knitting and sewing and enjoying it very much, but it seems my pace has slowed down or my project have gotten more time consuming. I might take up blogging again sometime in the future, but for now I'll just enjoy reading yours (and I hope I'll be more active in commenting)!

Thank you to all those who have visited my blog!

6 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Lina, sorry to see you go! Take care of yourself and I hope will think of coming back one day!

6:42 PM  
Blogger Christine S said...

Hey Lina, I'm sorry to see you go. I really enjoyed reading your posts! I understand what you mean about feeling like you have nothing to blog about but feeling guilty that you don't blog. I hope that we can still keep in touch via email!! (((Lina)))

2:57 AM  
Blogger Sari (saristitching) said...

Voi harmi! Täällä on ollut kiva aina käydä, vaikkakin olen kovin harvoin jättänyt kommenttia. Hyvää jatkoa! Ehkä vielä joskus palailet :)

9:49 PM  
Blogger Nicki said...

A belated comment Lina - just to say I'm sorry to see you stop blogging but understand. Take care {{{hugs}}}

12:19 PM  
Blogger Lennu said...

Oi ja voi, blogiasi oli TOSI kiva lukea. Mutta toivottavasti palaat takaisin jonain päivänä :) Aurinkoista kevättä!

2:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i am incredibly late in reading my bloglines subscriptions...hence i've only just seen your goodbye message.

i for one have thoroughly enjoyed reading your blog and seeing your beautiful work. I'm sorry to see you go and hope you might occassionally still post for us.

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home