Tuesday, October 10, 2006

First sign of Christmas



It came, it came!
Back in August, I preordered this years Just Cross Stitch Ornament Issue. And today it came! And now I'm feeling all Christmassy. I also got the Strawberry Garden chart that I was pining after in April.

One of my October goals was to stitch an ornament so I chose one from the new mag (I just love starting projects from magazines that have just arrived!) and already picked out the floss and the fabric. I don't have the ones used in the original, but I just picked DMC colors that I think look good and are suitable. The ornament I'm doing is A Christmas Wish by Blue Ribbon Designs.



P.S. Today seems to be a day for blurry pictures, sorry about that. And I have no idea where my banner has gone! Need to fix that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nicki said...

That's one of my favourite ornaments in this issue too!

I'm glad you got Strawberry Garden - I was thinking the other day I should stitch it soon as I know I said I'd send you the chart! I'm glad you don't have to wait for me :)

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home