Monday, October 22, 2007

Blackbird Designs



Sharon responded to my post about my unsuccessful chart purchase and she was so super kind that she sent me the chart I was looking for, Blackbird Designs Awake the Dawning Day. I received it today. Thank you so much Sharon!

I think it'll look great with Strawberry Garden which I already have up on the wall!



Sharon didn't want the chart I mistakenly got and since I was so touched and inspired by her kindness and generosity, I thought I'd give the chart to someone who wants it. So, if you want to have the chart for Beneath the Sunlit Sky by Blackbird Designs, leave a comment saying so. If there's more than one, I'll put the names in a hat and do a draw :) I'll do this on Friday around noon, my time. If you've never commented, it doesn't matter. If I don't know your email, or it isn't on your profile or blog, leave that too so I can contact you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Simone said...

Oh Lina, I love that chart! How generous of you to give it away! So will you please add my name to the draw? Keeping my fingers crossed!

6:50 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

You are so welcome Lina! Glad I could help. Enjoy.

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home