Saturday, January 12, 2008

Knitting review


In 2007 I knitted the following items:

Moonlight cardigan
Legwarmers
Grace sweater
A Bamboo cardigan
Ballet camisole
A scarf
Breezy cables

The last one is the one I am most proud of as it is the most difficult thing I've knit. Thanks to the warm winter, I've already had a chance to wear it a few times.

It's hard to pick a favourite, though, I use them all quite often. Well, not the leg warmers that much and also the bamboo cardigan hasn't seen the light of day that often as it was sans buttons for most of the summer. I had expected to use the Ballet camisole a lot in summer, but I've actually worn it more often now during autumn and winter. It's great with a long-sleeved T-shirt or with a white dress shirt and a small silk scarf for when I need to look more put together. The Grace sweater and the Moonlight cardi are so warm and I wear them almost constantly (I'm wearing Moonlight right now).

As with last year's cross stitch accomplishments, it's not a lot in numbers, but I'm happy with them all and I think that's enough for me :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger The Silver Thistle said...

I think you did great with the number of knitting finishes. And I think it's great that you're getting a chance to wear them.

I made only 2 or 3 goals for this year and one of them is to felt something I've knitted. I'm looking forward to that as it will be my first time felting. I think I'll either try slippers or a bag. I've got the patterns all selected, just have to find the right wool.

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home