Sunday, January 06, 2008

Cross stitch review



Here's the latest, and last, ornament I finished. It's from the 2007 ornament issue. This was done a few days after Christmas, still in 2007. This brings the total of orneis I made last year to four. And none of those got finished into actual ornaments. How sad is that?



Otherwise I had a decent stitching year. I finished:
Strawberry Garden
A small pillow
Sampler Mystery II
A card
An autumn needleroll
Winter's Eve (kind of)
Wedding Sampler

Plus a small exchange piece and a small Halloween ornament.

I worked on some of my WIPs and continued to neglect others. But I won't count those now :)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Sharon said...

Love the ornaments! Congrats. Don't feel bad-I made about 5 last year and none got finished!

7:40 PM  
Blogger Peg said...

I love the ornament you stitched with the reindeer and the trees! Who is the designer of that one. I am like you have stitched many this year and most are still in a bag unfinished. I need to find a finisher closeby to send them to.

Hopefully this year we will all get 12 done and maybe even get half of them finished to use in our holiday decorating.

6:45 AM  
Blogger The Silver Thistle said...

You made 4 more ornaments than I did in 2007, lol.

I didn't even manage one, little tiny one.

That hyacinth is sooo pretty!

12:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your work is always so lovely, these pieces will become real family heirlooms.

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home